SAPTG – South African Property Transfer Guide Training
SAPTG will provide you with all the information you need to analyse market activities and trends, to make calculated valuations and generate reports on suburbs or specific properties.
SAPTG is used to get relevant and current information about properties in South Africa. SAPTG will assist you the real estate agent in creating an accurate CMA.
*Please take note that the training videos were supplied by SAPTG and it not the property of Century 21 South Africa. This training is provided on the Century 21 National Training Academy website to assist our agent in using the SAPTG program in an easy and effective way.
Why use SAPTG?
- Real estate data and property statistics for real estate professional
SAPTG provide the following information:
- Ownership information: Any property in South Africa, multiple owners, full names, ID numbers, number of properties owned by a specific person
- Property information: including sale price, date sold, date registered, all mortgage bonds registered, closest amenities, comparative data, street sales, suburb sales of full-title, sectional title and agricultural land
- Analytical information: Median price growth trends over 1, 3 or 5 years, sales volumes, average price, highest/lowest price in a suburb, price bands and predicted market value (AVM)
- Full calendar function: Setup tasks and reminders
This Training does not offer any certification.
- Introduction to SAPTG
- How to Search for a Property
- How to do a Transfer Search
- Custom Data Assistance
- Suburb Search
- Lectures 6
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1/2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes