The President has announced that all organisations will have to comply with POPIA by 30 June 2021. But what does that really mean?
Join us on a two-part webinar series on implementing POPIA Best Practice in Everlytic.
Part 1: Managing Your Users & List Data
In this webinar, we talk about getting your data into Everlytic, managing the system users, managing your contacts and lists, and updating contact statuses in bulk.
Part 2: Customer Contact Points & Automation
Here, we discuss how to use subscription forms, the links to include in your emails, opting out, and using automation to manage email and contact statuses.
This Recorded Webinar does not offer any certification.
- Managing your Users that are accessing the System
- Getting your Data into the System/Everlytic
- Managing Contact Statuses
- Focusing on Opt-Outs and General List Management
- Update Contact Statuses in Bulk
- Subscription Forms
- Using forms for Op-Outs
- Importing link to include in our email
- Global triggers – Automate Contact Statuses
- Workflow – Automate email commutation
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Language English
- Students 214
- Assessments Yes