The EAAB Intern Logbook Webinar focuses on how to complete your 12 month intern logbook program. Every New agent that entered the market from 1 January 2013 and registered for their FFC for the first time MUST complete the EAAB Intern Logbook regardless of their qualification status. This webinar takes you through each section of the logbook as well as the 10 project at the end of the logbook. We go through each section and look at what you should do, were to find the relevant information and how to complete each section. We also provide resources you can download to assist with completing your logbook.
This Recorded Webinar does not offer any certification.
- What is the purpose of the EAAB Intern Logbook?
- Who participates in the EAAB Intern Logbook?
- What does the EAAB Intern Logbook consist of?
- 10 Activities
- 10 Projects
- Portfolio of Evidence (POE)
- Certified and Non-Certified Legal Documentation
- The EAAB Intern Logbook Contract
- And more
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Language English
- Students 390
- Assessments Yes