The Estate Agency Affairs Board Code of Conduct (EAAB Code of Conduct) is an important part of every Real Estate Agents day to day life. The EAAB Code of Conduct sets out the general rules and regulations as well as the duties and obligations of a Real Estate Agent. This course will take you through the EAAB Code of Conduct and explain it in a more user friendly format. The course is essential to ensure all Real Estate Agents are compliant and deliver the utmost superior service to their clients.
This Course does not offer any certification.
- This course consists of less than an hour
- General Duty to Protect the Public Interest
- Accepting a Mandate
- Duty to Disclose
- Duty Not to Make Misrepresentation or False Statements or to use Harmful Marketing Techniques
- Duties in Respect of Offers and Contracts
- Prohibition Against Undue Influence
- Trust Money and Interest
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Language English
- Students 437
- Assessments Yes