Digital Marketing is ever changing and adapting. It becomes more complex and fluid every day. This Digital Marketing series – Expert Opinions will provide you with several books from the world’s leading experts in the field of Digital Marketing. You can download each book and work your way through each section or skip ahead to the sections most relevant to you at the moment. This Digital Marketing series – Expert Opinions is reading content (e-books) only and can be completed at any time and at your own pace.
We will update the books from time to time to makes sure that we still showcase the best Digital Marketing experts the world has to offer.
This self-paced reading program does not offer any certification.
- Internet Marketing Essentials – A Comprehensive Digital Marketing Textbook
- The Art of Digital Marketing
- The Digital Marketer – Ten New Skills You Must Learn to Stay Relevant and Customer-Centric
- The new rules of marketing and PR – How to use news releases, blogs, podcasting, viral marketing, & online media to reach buyers directly
- The Power of Visual Storytelling – How to Use Visuals, Videos, and Social Media to Market Your Brand
- Understanding Digital Marketing – Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation
- Marketing 4.0 – Moving from Traditional to Digital
*Please take note that this is a self-paced reading Digital Marketing series. We have included an array of expert opinions.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 weeks
- Language English
- Students 30
- Assessments Yes
Internet Marketing Essentials - A Comprehensive Digital Marketing Textbook - by Larson & Draper
The Art of Digital Marketing - by Ian Dodson
The Digital Marketer - Ten New Skills You Must Learn to Stay Relevant and Customer-Centric - by Larry Weber and Lisa Leslie Henderson
Understanding Digital Marketing - Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation – by Damian Ryan