The purpose of the Deceased Estate Transfer Training is to provide an understanding of what happens when a deceased person’s property need to transfer. We will look at the how, why as well as the time frame of a deceased estate transfer.
This recorded webinars does not offer any certification.
- What is it and who decides to transfer property.
- Steps to wind up the estate and what the agent should know.
- Formalities of an agreement of sale.
- What buyers need to know about deceased estate transactions.
- Documents Required
- Transfer duty and VAT implications
- Estate Duty
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 160
- Assessments Yes