The Century 21 Sales Contract Demystified is an in-depth step by step training created to explain the Century 21 Sales Contract. This training solely dedicated to the interpretation and compliance of what The Century 21 Sales Contract is and how to fill it out correctly in order to ensure a legal and binding contract to protect all parties concerned. The Century 21 Sales Contract Demystified training course is essential for all new Real Estate Agents in the industry as well as any Real Estate Professionals committed to professional and top quality service.
As an introductory Course this training does not offer any certification.
- This training will go through each clause of the contract as well as how to complete the Sales Contract.
- Identify the parties
- Property description (minimum requirement standard.)
- Detailed description of what each clause refers to.
- ACTS in relation to the Sales Agreement.
- Bond Finance
- What happens when there is a Breach in Contract?
- Voetstoots and Immovable Property
- Compliance Certificates
- Sectional Title and Jurisdiction.
- Sold boards, expiration and signatures.
- Purchasing as a Trustee for a Company or Close Corporation (CC.)
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hours
- Language English
- Students 56
- Assessments Yes
Century 21 Sales Contract Demystified
Identifying the Parties
- Voetstoots and the Purchase Price
- Bond Finance, Transfer and Occupation
- Compliance Certificates, Fixtures and Fittings and Brokerage
- Subject-to-Sale, Breach Clause and Cooling Off Right
- Sectional Title, Jurisdiction, Warranties and Representation
- Purchaser acting as, Benefits & Risk, Pests and Other Terms & Conditions
- Sold Board, Expiration, Signatures and Information
Things to Remember