Pro 21 Reloaded
PRO 21 is Century 21’s carefully compiled program consisting of 10 Modules specifically designed to increase the productivity and success rate of any Real Estate Agent. This program will break down the Real Estate formalities allowing even someone with no sales experience to grasp and enforce the lifestyle of a Real Estate Agent. Focusing on Sales, Jargon, Contracts, Show Houses, How to get stock, Keep stock and Sell stock. This program is for The Real Estate Professionals out there. With the combination of activities given to you after certain modules. Following these simple and easy steps allow even a brand new agent to dominate their farming area.
After completing the 10 Modules and activities the Real Estate Agent will receive a National Training Academy PRO 21 Certification. This Certificate will serve to confirm that the agent has attended all courses and completed / actioned the activities advised throughout the training, this Certificate will also be logged to the Century 21 National Training Academy and can be added to your Professional and Personal Portfolio.
- Over 10 Modules and a combined 13 hours of educational and sales training.
- Productive capability task and sales guaranteed methods.
- Learn how to close any deal.
- Expanding your territory, your Professional & Personal Portfolio.
- Dominating your farming area.
- Marketing strategies, Tools and Systems along with “How to market yourself?”
- Building Rapport
- Handling objections and negotiation skills.
- Show casing your property/stock.
- Photography 101 (with step by step guides on how to get the best looking photos of any property.)
- Property Law & Order (the functions of any Contract, Logistics and Amendments).
- Maximising your income by growing your market share.
- Connecting and Networking with anyone anywhere.
- Lectures 133
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 799
- Assessments Self
Module 1 - The Compound Effect
Module 2 - Real Estate Marketing Decoded
- Module 2 Materials
- Real Estate Marketing Decoded
- Farming/Listing File
- Magic 25
- Other forms of Marketing
- Prospecting and Lead Generation
- Create a Marketing Campaign
- Marketing Ideas
- How do you prefer to be contacted?
- Active and Passive Prospecting
- Marketing Catalogue
- Social Media Strategies
- Social Media Etiquette
- Social Media Etiquette continued…
- Marketing Wheel
- Plan your Day
Module 3 - Getting the YES
Module 4 - Exclusive Mandates – Plan Prepare Perform
- Module 4 Materials
- Exclusive Mandates – Plan Prepare Perform
- Why do I need a mandate?
- Benefits of a Mandate
- Always add Value
- Trading “off” benefits
- Educate the Seller
- Focus on Listings
- What is a CMA?
- Selecting Comparable Properties
- Fair Market Value
- Offer a Price Range
- Preparing for the Presentation
- The Consultative Approach
- Order of Presentation
- Seller Pledge
- Customised Marketing System (CMS)
- Close for their Business
- Listing Presentation
- Managing the Mandate
- Plan your Day
Module 5 - Showcase your Property to Sell
Module 6 - The in’s and out’s of Property
- Module 6 Materials
- Sectional Title: What I it and what do I own?
- Difference between Shared Block and Sectional Title
- The Sectional Title Plan
- Body Corporate and Managing Agents
- Insurance and Trustees
- Rules, Financials and Exposure
- Changes, Pets, Running a Business and the Geyser
- Full Title
- Property Types
- Plan Your Day
Module 7 - Property Law and Order
- Module 7 Materials
- Property Law & Order
- Escape Clause, Fixtures and Fittings and Guarantees
- Trust Account, Jurisdiction and Null & Void
- Occupation and Possession
- Property Description, Subject-to-Sale, Suspensive Condition and Voetstoots
- Century 21 Sales Contract Demystified
- Identifying the Parties
- Property Description
- Voetstoots and the Purchase Price
- Bond Finance, Transfer and Occupation
- Compliance Certificates, Fixtures and Fittings and Brokerage
- Subject-to-Sale, Breach Clause and Cooling Off Right
- Sectional Title, Jurisdiction, Warranties and Representation
- Purchaser acting as, Benefits & Risk, Pests and Other Terms & Conditions
- Sold Board, Expiration, Signatures and Information
- Things to Remember
- Plan Your Day
Module 9 - Connect with Anyone
- Module 9 Materials
- Connect with anyone
- D Personality – Dominance/Drive
- When Working with a “D” Buyer or Seller
- I Personality – Influence
- When Working with an “I” Buyer or Seller
- S Personality – Steadiness
- When Working with a “S” Buyer or Seller
- C Personality – Compliance
- When Working with a “C” Buyer or Seller
- Plan Your Day
Module 10 - The making of a Pearl Award Agents – the Highest Accolade
Pro 21 Reloaded Final Test & Certification