Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA)
The Century 21 National Training Academy FICA training allows all agents to be educated and kept up to date with the latest compliance from the FIC. This training allows the agent to learn what the FIC is, why FICA is important and why as an accountable institution do we as Real Estate Agents need to comply with FICA. This course is mandatory on an annual basis and must be completed by all Real Estate Agents as according to the FIC Act.
Real Estate Agents will be given a FICA manual as per the FIC Act and will have this manual signed by both themselves and their Principal. This manual will serve as your annual training as instructed by the FIC.
- Over 2 Hours of training broken down into a user friendly manual.
- What is FIC?
- Who is an accountable institution?
- Why do Real Estate Agents need to obey the FIC Act?
- What are the legal ramifications if you do not comply with FICA?
- How to FICA a client – (What type of clients do we have according to the Act?)
- What is a compliance officer?
- Who reports to the FIC?
- What do you as a Real Estate Agent need to have/keep in order to comply with the FIC?
- What are some of the risk factors?
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 359
- Assessments Yes
Financial Intelligence Centre Act
- FICA Materials
- Implement a Compliance Regime
- Verification Officer Information Gathering
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Bank Account, SARS Registration and Employment
- Verification Officers Verification Procedure
- Compliance Officers Reporting to FICA Obligation
- Verification Officers Reporting Suspicious Transactions to the Compliance Officer
- Compliance Officers Reporting Procedures to FICA
- Employees Compliance with the ACT